Why a Guarantee?
When we first launched The HOTH, we immediately got slammed with orders.
The immense volume in such a short time resulted in clients waiting for weeks to get their orders fulfilled.
When we relaunched The HOTH 2.0 with a bigger team and better infrastructure, we realized that we had to give our clients a reason to trust us again.
More so, we were heading after bigger clients, for many of whom link-building is a mission critical deliverable that CANNOT be late.
With that said, this money back guarantee protects you, our customer, from any potential negligence, arrogance or stupidity on our part as a vendor. This ensures a timely turn around for your order every time.
How Exactly Does it Work?
After you pay and submit your URLs & Keywords, we will look over your order to make sure there are no obvious issues and then place it in our queue.
At that time, we will send you a guaranteed delivery date.
This guaranteed date is similar to one you’d get from UPS/FedEx.
If we do not send you your Authority Module Report by 11:59:59 PM, Central Standard Time on the date promised, please contact us for a full refund of your money. We will still complete your order.
Terms & Conditions
- This is NOT a “100% satisfaction guarantee.” It does not entitle you to a refund if you end up not liking the service, our customer service representatives or at any point change your opinion about The HOTH service. This guarantee is purely the purpose of protecting you from late delivery.
- This guarantee does not include delivery of the Volume Module report. Due to the slow drip nature of this process, you will usually receive notice of the Volume Module’s completion 2-3 weeks after you receive your Authority Report. As of March 2012, Volume Module reports do not include disclosure of links created or sites submitted to. This decision has been made to protect the safety and longevity of the sites used in this process.
- We do not guarantee a specific time of delivery on the guaranteed delivery date.
- We do not guarantee a specific time frame for all orders (?)
- If you receive a report where 1 or more properties built for you has gone down, this does not count as late. Please contact us with the properties that need to be replaced and we shall do so in a timely manner.