We just made making money with The HOTH even easier, and today we’re announcing our new affiliate program!
Now, if you have a HOTH account, you are automatically an affiliate. Just log in and get your codes!
In this post, I’m going to show you:
- What the affiliate program is
- How to get your affiliate links
- 3 Easy ways you can make money with it easily (starting today)
- Strategies to maximize your affiliate promotions
What Is The HOTH Affiliate Program?
The HOTH Affiliate program is a way for you to earn money by promoting the HOTH and sending customers our way.
Here’s how it works:
We give you a special link with a tracking code on it. You can tweet it out, place it on your blog, write a review, put banners on your website, and more.
When someone clicks that link, they will be tagged with your code as the referral.
Then, for any purchases that customer makes within 60 days of their account opening, we’ll pay out 25% of the purchase price to you.
For the last few years, we’ve been paying out affiliates tens of thousands of dollars in commissions and our affiliates love it.
Today we’re bringing the affiliate program to every single HOTH account. Now, a special signup is no longer needed. If you are a HOTH customer, you now automatically have an affiliate account!
How To Get Your Affiliate Links
Then go to the drop down menu under your name and select “Affiliate Account”
Then you’ll see your affiliate link.
You can use this affiliate link to send people directly to the homepage, our product pages (better), or you can use it to send people to any other page on our site!
3 Easy Ways To Make Money With The HOTH
There are a few ways you can easily make money, some are easier than others and others work better.
Here’s a few quick wins:
1) Share your affiliate link with your audience on social media
One of the easiest ways to promote the HOTH is to just share your affiliate link with a quick review on Twitter or Facebook.
You could just tweet or share something like “Been using The HOTH lately for all my SEO needs, these guys know how to do it [insert affiliate link]”.
2) Send the link to your friends / colleagues via email.
You can just send a quick email to your friends or colleages with your link it in and a quick promotion.
3) Put a banner on your blog
Just head over to the banners section, grab a banner, link your affiliate link and put it on your blog.
How To Maximize Your Affiliate Commissions
Over time we’ve seen some affilates make big money with the HOTH affiliate program. Some of these methods take more work but can multiply your success 10 fold.
On top of that, we track all our marketing down to the T and I want to share with you behind the scenes the best ways you can promote the HOTH based on our marketing metrics.
Just give us some social love and get access to a breakdown video, PDF and more behind the scenes info.
The HOTH Affiliate Program Details
• Earn 25% comissions on all purchases for referred customers in the first 60 days of their account
• Payouts on the 1st business day of the month
• Referred customer accounts must be active for 45 days before payout
To be an authorized affiliate of The HOTH, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement.
Please read this agreement carefully before registering and using this service as an affiliate. By signing up for the HOTH affiliate program, you indicate your acceptance of this agreement and its terms and conditions.
• This is not a discount program and you cannot buy with your own affiliate code. We will delete any commissions suspect of this.
• Brand bidding allowed
• Buying branded domains NOT allowed. No legit brand has 50 branded sites.
• Absolutely NO use of words like “Warning,” “Scam,” or “Hoax” to get higher CTRs, but hurt the overall reputation & impression of the brand (a legitimate product doesn’t have people debating whether its a “scam”)
• All efforts must be 100% transparent. All mailers should be pre-approved. If you’re going to buy media & run different creatives, its best to clear them with us first.
• The HOTH is not a SEO consulting agency, only a linkbuilding service. We support questions about the service & orders, but we don’t provide advice to clients.
• We reserve the right to remove any suspicious commissions, remove affiliates, or place payments on hold on any affiliate that breaks these rules or for any reason.
Any questions? Leave ’em in the comments!
Clayton Johnson is the CMO of The HOTH SEO company. He has over 8+ years experience in the SEO industry and has spoken at events like SEJ Summit. The HOTH has been featured in Inc 5000, Forbes, SMX, Pubcon, Content Marketing World, Affiliate Summit, Brighton and more.