Content Marketing Coordinator
Making Amazing Content Happen – In Scale
About the Position
We’re looking for an amazing content marketing coordinator to help us continue to scale content.
As a part of the content management team, you will report to the Content Marketing Manager with a focus on making sure the content we produce is of the highest quality. Daily tasks include helping us create systems for scaling content, managing the content quality control process, and communicating with customers to make sure we deliver exceptional value (among other duties).
We’re one of the best types of companies to work for – We’re already successful and growing, but not so big that you can’t be heard. We have a small team of hustlers and we are nimble and quick. This is a very important position with a high growth opportunity.
- You live and breath content marketing.
- You find typos in almost everything you read.
- You love creating systems, standard operating procedures, and scaling content.
- You are an amazing writer & editor.
- You understand how to drive traffic & conversions with content.
- You are hungry for growth.
- You have a work hard play hard mentality.
We began as a small, bootstrapped startup from Chicago and we have now grown to be one of the largest SEO providers in the world.
Thanks to our maniacal commitment to Hitting our customers Over The Head (aka: HOTHing) with awesome products and service, we’ve grown to well over 20,000+ high value users all over the world.
Our mission is to help as many people in the world with SEO as possible, and have a blast while doing it.
We currently have a core team in distributed throughout the US with a central office in St. Pete Florida, as well as a large international team.
Here are some reasons you want to work with us:
- We are a driven, successful, fun company that is experiencing insane growth.
- We have awesome products, a great reputation, and systems for everything.
- Our branding is nuts. Our mascot is The HOTH monster and we have a 6’ tall HOTH costume.
- We’re awesome. 100% results driven. No bullshiters.
- You will work with a small team to make sure our customers are getting world class support.
- Your contribution will be rewarded with competitive pay.
- Cool office environment in downtown St. Pete.
Skills/Knowledge you MUST have:
- Experience with creating amazing content & driving traffic through inbound marketing.
- Experience with copy editing.
- Experience creating systems and protocols.
- You can show us content marketing campaigns you’ve run and the results.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A Bachelors degree, preferably in English or Mass Communications, from a 4-year University.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Email subject must be: First Name Last Name – Content Marketing Coordinator
- For instance “Clayton Johnson – Content Marketing Coordinator Application” without quotes
- Please attach a resume to your email
- Email body must include an introduction
- Tell us about who you are, why you want the job
- Any extra information that is relevant
- Include the word banana somewhere in the email