Content Marketing Manager
Making Amazing Content Happen – In Scale
About the Position
We’re looking for an amazing content marketing manger to help us scale content.
As a part of the production management team, you will be the head of content. Daily tasks include helping us create systems for scaling content, onboarding quality writers, managing content production and communicating with customers to make sure we deliver exceptional value.
We’re one of the best types of companies to work for – We’re already successful and growing, but not so big that you can’t be heard. We have a small team of hustlers and we are nimble and quick. This is a very important position and a high growth opportunity.
- You live and breath content marketing.
- You love creating systems, standard operating procedures, and scaling content.
- You are an amazing writer & editor.
- You understand how to drive traffic & conversions with content.
- You are hungry for growth.
We began as a small, bootstraped startup from Chicago and we have now grown to be one of the largest SEO providers in the world.
Thanks to our maniacal commitment to Hitting our customers Over The Head (aka. HOTHing) with awesome products and service, we’ve grown to well over 20,000+ high value users all over the world.
Our mission is to help as many people in the world with SEO as possible, and have a blast while doing it.
We currently have a core team in distributed throughout the US with a central office in St. Pete Florida, as well as a large international team.
Here are some reasons you want to work with us:
- We are a driven, successful, fun company that is experiencing insane growth.
- We have awesome products, a great reputation, and systems for everything.
- Our branding is nuts. Our mascot is The HOTH monster and we have a 6’ tall HOTH costume.
- We’re awesome. 100% results driven. No bullshiters.
- You will work with a small team to make sure our customers are getting world class support.
- Your contribution will be rewarded with competitive pay.
- Cool office environment in downtown St. Pete.
Skills/Knowledge you MUST have:
- Experience with creating amazing content & driving traffic through inbound marketing.
- Experience managing a team of writers.
- Experience creating systems and protocols.
- You can show us content marketing campaigns you’ve run and the results.
Send an email to email@example.com with the following:
- Email subject must be: First Name Last Name – Content Marketing Manager Job Application
- For instance “Clayton Johnson – Content Marketing Manager Job Application” without quotes
- Please attach a resume to your email
- Email body must include an introduction
- Tell me about who you are, why you want the job
- Any extra information that is relevant
- Include the word banana somewhere in the email