Customer Support Specialist
Keeping The Train Runnin’ Full Speed
About the Position
We’re looking for an well organized ninja to join our production team. In the last year, The HOTH has more than doubled in size and we want to make sure we’re delivering the best service possible to our customers, while having a great time doing it.
As a part of the HOTH Operations Team, you will be an important liaison between our customers and our production team.
Daily tasks include aiding in production, answering support questions, communicating with sales & production, Random NERF Gun wars, freestyle rap battles, and all around helping make our customers ecstatic.
We’re one of the best types of companies to work for – we’re already successful and growing, but not so big that you can’t be heard. We have a small team of hustlers and we are nimble and quick.
This is an entry-level position with one of the fastest growing companies in the SEO & Internet Marketing space.
- You are compulsively organized.
- You are systems-minded.
- Making other people happy makes you happy.
- You are a people person at heart.
- You resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- You are awesome at getting things done and you know it.
- You have incredible attention to detail (you catch other people’s mistakes all the time).
- Your folders on your computer are cleanly organized.
- You are systems minded.
- Inbox zero is a daily routine.
We began as a small, bootstrapped startup from Chicago and have now grown to be one of the largest SEO service providers in the world.
Thanks to our maniacal commitment to Hitting our Customers Over The Head (aka. HOTHing) with awesome products and service, we’ve grown to well over 20,000+ high value users all over the world.
Our mission is to help as many people in the world with SEO as possible, and have a blast while doing it.
We currently have our core team at our central office in St. Pete Florida, as well as a large international team.
Here are some reasons you want to work with us:
- We are a driven, successful, fun company that is experiencing insane growth.
- We have awesome products, a great reputation, and systems for everything.
- Our branding is nuts. Our mascot is The HOTH monster and we have a 6’ tall HOTH costume. We take it to trade shows, the beach, and anywhere else we want.
- We’re awesome. 100% results driven. No bullshiters.
- You will work with a small team to make sure our customers are getting world class support.
- Your contribution will be rewarded with competitive pay.
- Cool office environment in the heart of downtown St. Pete. We go out often and enjoy our surroundings.
Things that are a MUST:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A positive attitude.
- Excellent operational skills and attention to detail.
- You are systems-oriented.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills.
Bonus Points for:
- Basic understanding of SEO and internet marketing.
- Bachelors Degree from 4 year university.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Email subject must be: “First Name Last Name – Customer Support Specialist Job Application”
- Email body must include an introduction
- Include a resume
- Tell us about who you are, why you want the job
- Any extra information that is relevant
- Include the word banana somewhere in the email
If you have any questions about the position please email email@example.com.