Making Our Visual Communication Great
About the Position
We’re looking for a graphic designer to help with our visual communication.
Daily tasks include creating graphics, UI, UX, for all HOTH customer touch points including our marketing and customer journey.
We’re one of the best types of companies to work for – We’re already successful and growing, but not so big that you can’t be heard. We have a small team of hustlers and we are nimble and quick. This is a very important position and a high growth opportunity.
- You live and breathe design
- You have a deep understanding of visual communication, branding, UI & UX
- You are a systems machine and hate disorganization
- You invest in yourself
- You are hungry for growth
- You have a work hard play hard mentality
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a fun, rewarding environment.
We’re one of the best types of companies to work for: We’re already successful and still growing fast, but not so big that you can’t be heard. We have a small team of hustlers and we are nimble and quick. This is a very important position with a high growth opportunity.
We began as a small, bootstrapped startup and we have now grown to be one of the largest SEO providers in the world.
Thanks to our maniacal commitment to Hitting our customers Over The Head (aka: HOTHing) with awesome products and service, we’ve grown to well over 100,000+ high value users all over the world.
Our mission is to help as many people in the world with SEO as possible, and have a blast while doing it.
We currently have our core team located in our central office in St. Pete Florida, as well as a large distributed team in the US and internationally.
Here are some reasons you want to work with us:
- We are a driven, successful, fun company that is experiencing insane growth
- We have awesome products, a great reputation, and systems for everything
- Our branding is nuts. Our mascot is The HOTH monster and we have a 6’ tall HOTH costume
- We’re awesome. 100% results driven. No bullshiters
- You will work with a small team to make sure our customers are getting world class support
- Your contribution will be rewarded with competitive pay
- Work in a trendy office environment in downtown St. Pete
Skills/Knowledge you MUST have:
- Experience with visual design, graphic design, UI, UX
- Experience with front end web dev (HTML / CSS)
- Experience managing a design team and working collaboratively
To apply, please send an email to email@example.com with the following requirements:
- Email subject must be: First Name Last Name – Graphic Design Position
- For instance “Clayton Johnson – Graphic Design Position” without quotes
- Please attach a resume to your email
- Email body must include an introduction
- Tell us about who you are, why you want the job
- Provide a portfolio of design work
- Any extra information that is relevant
- Include the word banana somewhere in the email
- Bonus points for a video introduction of you
If you have any questions about the position please email firstname.lastname@example.org (this is encouraged).