About the Position
The HOTH is looking for a enthusiastic, detail-oriented paid traffic manager.
As a PPC Manager, you will be responsible for managing Adwords campaigns across various verticals, campaigns and clients.
Daily responsibilities include all aspects of running paid traffic campaigns, such as initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting.
This role is a critical part of The HOTH team, responsible for keeping a close eye on updates in the paid search industry and ensuring that the appropriate tools and assets are being used to help our clients achieve their goals.
This is a very important position and a high growth opportunity.
- You are systems oriented and data driven
- You have a strong sense of ownership, drive and urgency
- Tracking and analyzing data is second nature for you
- You have an outstanding ability to create new processes
- You have a mastery of paid advertising platforms
- You have excellent business communication skills, verbal and written
- You love working with and meeting new people
- You love establishing priorities, developing standards, and setting deadlines
- You can easily determine how pieces of the puzzle interact and impact the overall product/project
Skills/Knowledge you MUST have:
- 2+ years experience managing PPC / Adwords campaigns
- Experience creating and optimizing landing pages
- Experience optimizing campaigns
- Experience with tracking & reporting
We’re one of the best types of companies to work for – We’re already successful and growing, but not so big that you can’t be heard. We have a small team of hustlers and we are nimble and quick.
We began as a small, bootstrapped startup from Chicago and we have now grown to be one of the largest SEO providers in the world.
Thanks to our maniacal commitment to Hitting our customers Over The Head (aka. HOTHing) with awesome products and service, we’ve grown to well over 100,000+ high value users all over the world.
Our mission is to help as many people in the world with SEO as possible, and have a blast while doing it.
We currently have a core team in distributed throughout the US with a central office in St. Pete Florida, as well as a large international team.
Here are some reasons you want to work with us:
- We are a driven, successful, fun company that is experiencing insane growth.
- We have awesome products, a great reputation, and systems for everything.
- Your contribution will be rewarded with competitive pay.
- We have crazy awesome employee benefits including monthly massage memberships and Free Lunch Friday’s.
- Our branding is nuts. Our mascot is The HOTH monster and we have a 6’ tall HOTH costume.
- We’re awesome. 100% results driven. No bullshiters.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work in one of “Tampa Bay’s Coolest Offices” of the year.
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Email subject must be: First Name Last Name – PPC Manager
- For instance “Clayton Johnson – PPC Manager” without quotes
- Please attach a resume to your email
- Email body must include an introduction
- Tell us about who you are, why you want the job
- Any extra information that is relevant
- Include the word banana somewhere in the email
- Bonus points for a video introduction of you
If you have any questions about the position please email email@example.com (this is encouraged).