Keeping The Train Runnin’ Full Speed
About the Position
We’re looking for an support soldier that is ready for battle. We have grown significantly in the last year and we want to make sure we’re delivering the best service possible to our customers.
As a part of the support operations team, you will be the important liaison between our customers and our production team. Daily tasks include answering support questions, communicating with sales & production, phone support, and all around helping make our customers ecstatic.
This is already a very important position and there is big room for growth.
We’re one of the best types of companies to work for – We’re already successful and growing, but not so big that can’t be heard. We have a small team of hustlers and we are nimble and quick. You will have the opportunity to grow and take over new positions, and opportunities.
- Making other people happy makes you happy.
- You are a people person at heart
- You have zero problems hopping on the phone to quickly resolve issues.
- You are awesome at getting things done and you know it.
- You are compulsively organized.
- You have incredible attention to detail (you catch other people’s mistakes all the time).
- You have probably read “Delivering Happiness” by Tony Hseih.
- You are a follow up machine.
- You’re folders on your computer are cleanly organized.
- You are systems minded.
- Inbox zero is a daily routine.
We began as a small, bootstraped startup from Chicago and have now grown to be one of the largest SEO service providers in the world.
Thanks to our maniacal commitment to Hitting our customers Over The Head (aka. HOTHing) with awesome products and service, we’ve grown to well over 10,000+ high value users all over the world.
Our mission is to help as many people in the world with SEO as possible, and have a blast while doing it.
We currently have a core team in distributed throughout the US with a central office in St. Pete Florida, as well as a large international team.
Here are some reasons you want to work with us:
- We are a driven, successful, fun company that is experiencing insane growth.
- We have awesome products, a great reputation, and systems for everything.
- Our branding is nuts. Our mascot is The HOTH monster and we have a 6’ tall HOTH costume.
- We’re awesome. 100% results driven. No bullshiters.
- You will work with a small team to make sure our customers are getting world class support.
- Your contribution will be rewarded with competitive pay.
- Cool office environment in downtown St. Pete.
Skills/Knowledge you MUST have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent operational skills, attention to detail, and you are systems oriented.
- Background in SEO and internet marketing.
- Basic website development (wordpress, html, css)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.