Making Our Products Perfect
About the Position
We’re looking for a dedicated, quality control team member to ensure that the quality of our products is top notch.
As a part of the quality control team, you will be the important part that ensures that our clients are getting the high quality products they deserve. Daily tasks include grading articles, grading top levels, checking links, communicating with the rest of the production team, helping with hiring decisions for writers, and more.
This is a very important position and a high growth opportunity.
We’re one of the best types of companies to work for – We’re already successful and growing, but not so big that you can’t be heard. We have a small team of hustlers and we are nimble and quick.
- You have crazy attention to detail and you love to nit-pick.
- You probably were in honors English and you are the best writer out of all your friends.
- You probably were the editor of every group report.
- You probably want to send me all the grammatical errors I made in writing this (in a nice way) along with your application.
- You have a very good critical thinking skills and solve problems systematically.
- You are good at making funny memes.
We began as a small, bootstraped startup from Chicago and have now grown to be one of the largest SEO providers in the world.
Thanks to our maniacal commitment to Hitting our customers Over The Head (aka. HOTHing) with awesome products and service, we’ve grown to well over 10,000+ high value users all over the world.
Our mission is to help as many people in the world with SEO as possible, and have a blast while doing it.
We currently have a core team in distributed throughout the US with a central office in St. Pete Florida, as well as a large international team.
Here are some reasons you want to work with us:
- We are a driven, successful, fun company that is experiencing insane growth.
- We have awesome products, a great reputation, and systems for everything.
- Our branding is nuts. Our mascot is The HOTH monster and we have a 6’ tall HOTH costume.
- We’re awesome. 100% results driven. No bullshiters.
- You will work with a small team to make sure our customers are getting world class support.
- Your contribution will be rewarded with competitive pay.
- Cool office environment in downtown St. Pete.
Skills/Knowledge you MUST have:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, and you are systems oriented.
- Background in writing, copy editing, and management.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.