Sales Development Representative
About the Position
We’re looking for sales development representatives to help us provide our customers with the best experience possible.
As an online marketing company, we have thousands of customers who have never been talked to. Our goal is to give them a call, check in, and make sure that they are completely happy with their products and services!
- You can strike up a conversation with almost anyone
- You love giving awesome customer service
- You are hungry for growth
- You have a work hard play hard mentality
This is an amazing opportunity to get your foot in the door at a company where the sky is the limit.
We’re one of the best types of companies to work for: We’re already successful and still growing fast, but not so big that you can’t be heard.
We began as a small, bootstrapped startup from Chicago and we have grown to be one of the largest SEO providers in the world.
Thanks to our commitment to Hitting our customers Over The Head (aka: HOTHing) with awesome products and service, we’ve grown to well over 20,000+ high-value users all over the world.
Our mission is to help as many people with SEO as possible, and have a blast while doing it.
We currently have our core team located in our central office in St. Pete Florida, as well as a large distributed team in the US and internationally.
Here are some reasons you want to work with us:
- We are a driven, successful, fun company that is experiencing insane growth
- We have awesome products, a great reputation, and systems for everything
- Our branding is nuts. Our mascot is The HOTH monster and we have a 6’ tall HOTH costume
- You will work with a small team to make sure our customers are getting world class support
- Your contribution will be rewarded with competitive pay
- We were named one of Tampa Bay’s best places to work
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following requirements:
- Email subject must be: “First Name Last Name – SDR Job Application”
- Email body must include an introduction
- Attach a resume
- Tell us about who you are, why you want the job
- Any extra information that is relevant
- Include the word banana somewhere in the email
- Bonus points for a video introduction of you
If you have any questions about the position please email email@example.com (this is encouraged).