Exploding Our Service Level
About the Position
We’re looking for a dedicated, driven people-pleaser to help our guide our customers to the right products and make sure that they are getting everything they need.
As a part of the account manager and sales team, you will be the important 1st contact of our customers. Daily tasks include hopping on the phone with customers, increasing website conversions through quick lead follow up, real time chat, high value outreach & prospecting, customer reactivation, and other duties as needed.
We’re one of the best types of companies to work for – We’re already successful and growing, but not so big that you can’t be heard. We have a small team of hustlers and we are nimble and quick. This is a very important position and a high growth opportunity.
- You are first and foremost a people person. You focus on the value you can create for the INDIVIDUAL.
- You are a shark and LOVE helping connect people to the right solutions and achieve the success they are looking for.
- You have incredible organization.
- You can systematically sort through problems and provide solution options, focusing on optimization of all processes.
- You have a sales and marketing background.
- You get energy and excitement from helping people.
- You are analytical in determining what actions produce the highest ROI.
- You implement with rapid pace.
- You can learn new skills, software, and tactics with ease.
- You are hungry and want more out of everything in life.
We began as a small, bootstraped startup from Chicago and we have now grown to be one of the largest SEO providers in the world.
Thanks to our maniacal commitment to Hitting our customers Over The Head (aka. HOTHing) with awesome products and service, we’ve grown to well over 20,000+ high value users all over the world.
Our mission is to help as many people in the world with SEO as possible, and have a blast while doing it.
We currently have a core team in distributed throughout the US with a central office in St. Pete, Florida, as well as a large international team.
Here are some reasons you want to work with us:
- We are a driven, successful, fun company that is experiencing insane growth.
- We have awesome products, a great reputation, and systems for everything.
- We market smart – meaning by the time you get on the phone with a prospect, they usually already know about us, like us, and trust us.
- Our branding is nuts. Our mascot is The HOTH monster and we have a 6’ tall HOTH costume.
- We’re awesome. 100% results driven. No bullshiters.
- You will work with a small team to make sure our customers are getting world class support.
- Your contribution will be rewarded with competitive pay.
- Cool office environment in downtown St. Pete.
Skills/Knowledge you MUST have:
- 100% people focused. You focus on connecting with people on an individual level.
- Incredible organization.
- Persistent at follow up.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, and you are systems oriented.
- Background in sales or customer service.
Bonus Points For The Following
- Experience with sales prospecting or sales hacking.
- Experience with mass outreach like prospectIQ.
- Experience with high volume lead followup.
- Experience with close.io
- Background in SEO
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Email subject must be: First Name Last Name – Sales Hacker Job Application
- For instance “Clayton Johnson – Sales Hacker Job Application” without quotes
- Please attach a resume to your email
- Email body must include an introduction
- Tell me about who you are, why you want the job
- Any extra information that is relevant
- Include the word banana somewhere in the email