Video Production Coordinator
Making Premium Video Content Happen – In Scale
We’re one of the best types of companies to work for: We’re already successful and still growing fast, but not so big that you can’t be heard. We have a small team of hustlers and we are nimble and quick. This is a very important position with a high growth opportunity.
We began as a small, bootstrapped startup from Chicago and we have now grown to be one of the largest SEO providers in the world.
Thanks to our maniacal commitment to Hitting our customers Over The Head (aka: HOTHing) with awesome products and service, we’ve grown to well over 20,000+ high value users all over the world.
Our mission is to help as many people in the world with SEO as possible, and have a blast while doing it.
We currently have our core team located in our central office in St. Pete Florida, as well as a large distributed team in the US and internationally.
Here are some reasons you want to work with us:
- We are a driven, successful, fun company that is experiencing insane growth
- We have awesome products, a great reputation, and systems for everything
- Our branding is nuts. Our mascot is The HOTH monster and we have a 6’ tall HOTH costume
- We’re awesome. 100% results driven. No bullshiters
- You will work with a small team to make sure our customers are getting world class support
- Your contribution will be rewarded with competitive pay
- Work in a trendy office environment in downtown St. Pete
We’re looking for a full-time Video Production Coordinator to help us scale our video department.
As a part of the production management team, you will be tasked with many tasks from data entry to quality control. You will be the ‘air traffic control’ that helps keep all projects running smoothly at all steps in the process. You will able be involved in internal video shoots including all aspects of the production process – from script writing, to filming to editing.
- You live and breathe video marketing
- You have a very good understanding of video production and editing
- You are a systems machine and hate disorganization
- You are hungry for growth
- You have a work hard play hard mentality
This is an amazing opportunity to expand your knowledge of digital marketing and work in a fun, rewarding environment.
Skills/Knowledge You MUST Have
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – Creative Writing skills a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent operational skills, attention to detail, and you are systems oriented.
- Background in video production
- Proficient in the Creative Cloud, especially Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop
- Proficient in filming with DSLRs
Email email@example.com for more information.