Freelance Content Writer Position
Creating Awesome Inbound Marketing Content
Hey. We’re the HOTH.
No, it’s not a Star Wars reference. But points for noticing. It stands for Hittem’ Over the Head – in other words, to bludgeon with awesomeness.
It can be used as a noun (as in our product, or brand), or as a verb (to HOTH someone or HOTH something). And it’s how our clients refer to one of the world’s top SEO companies.
We run an awesome blog product, and we’re looking for freelance writers who want to gain real-world experience writing content for our clients across all sorts of industries.
Are you business savvy? Do you have a knack for researching niche topics? Do you live and breathe writing and content marketing?
If so, we’d like to chat with you!
Why We’re Awesome to Work With:
- You’ll fill your portfolio with a variety of professional writing samples
- We have high quality standards, which means awesome training – you’ll learn a ton
- Work from wherever you want (as long as we can reach you)
- There is PLENTY of work to go around, and no cap on what you can write
- No need to hustle for clients, chase payments, or pitch with no promise of pay
- A variety of interesting topics are always available
- We recognize talent and promote from within
- Kickass bonuses and incentives
- Quick, consistent pay
– 500 words = $16
– 1000 words = $28
– 1500 words = $38
– 2000 words = $50
Why We Want to Work With You:
- You’re a native English speaker who loves to write
- You have experience working under tight deadlines
- You can grasp complex concepts and make them understandable
- You have excellent grammar and writing skills
- You understand that great content marketing is informative, conversational and fun
- You have a sense of humor
What Our Writers Have to Say About Working at the HOTH:
“Writing for the HOTH allows me the daily flexibility I need, while also offering me the unlimited potential for success. I can write when I want and where I want, and I’ve learned SO much along the way. I’ve sharpened my writing skills, improved my critical thinking, and strengthened my researching abilities. Oh, and the team is awesome to work with, always providing guidance, encouragement, and motivation when I need it the most!”
“Writing for the HOTH has been a pure pleasure so far. I’m learning so much about a variety of topics, having fun, and earning at the same time. The quality control team is friendly and helpful, as is the content manager. As a freelancer, it’s great to know there’s plenty of work to be done and that I will enjoy it, and get paid.
The HOTH consistently pays every week– and, as someone who has had to chase down overdue payments in the past, that goes a long way! I love everything about writing for the HOTH and look forward to a long-term relationship with the company.”
Interested? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with at least two writing samples.
Those who do not include samples will not be considered.