Accessibility Statement for The Hoth
The Hoth is committed to promoting digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant WCAG 2.1 accessibility standards.
This website conducted a process to implement an automatic accessibility tool to conform as closely as possible to the standards set by the WCAG 2.1 (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1) at the AA level.
Measures taken to make this website more accessible
Our automatic accessibility tool implements the following measures to websites on which it is installed:
- Enable keyboard navigation
- Fonts – Ability to increase and decrease the site font, adjust, align etc’
- Change color contrast based on dark background.
- Change color contrast based on a light background.
- Change the Site’s colors.
- Matching and monochrome option for color blind people.
- Change the font for readability.
- Increase the cursor and change its color to black or white.
- Increase the display to 200%.
- Highlight links on the site.
- Highlighting headers on the site.
- Display an alternative description of the images.
- Increase the content chosen by the cursor, showed in a tooltip.
- Describe words by mouse selection.
- Displays the site’s contents in a new window clearly and readable.
- Enables users to type contents using the mouse.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Our mission goal is to be able to support the widest array of browsers and assistive technologies as possible. We have therefore invested efforts to support popular systems with high market share, including Safari, Chrome, Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Opera. We have also addressed JAWS and NVDA assistive technologies for Windows and MAC.
Accessibility of this website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Despite our efforts to make site browsing accessible for people with disabilities, some pages may not yet to be accessible or the appropriate technological solution has not yet been found. It is possible that some pages or sections on this website have Human mistakes. However, We are dedicated to keep improving the accessibility of our website.
For questions or comments, please contact email@example.com