Caring for client’s campaigns in our fully-managed, advanced SEO service HOTH X.
About The Position
We’re looking for a dedicated, driven people-pleaser to help guide our customers in the overall SEO process.
As a part of the HOTH X team, you will be the main point of contact with our customers throughout the entirety on our monthly managed service. Daily tasks include hopping on the phone with clients, production tasks pertaining to your customers’ specific needs, and all around helping make our customers experience awesome.
This is a very important position and a high growth opportunity.
We’re one of the best types of companies to work for – We’re already successful and growing, but not so big that you can’t be heard. We have a small team of hustlers and we are nimble and quick.
- You love helping people achieve what they set out to.
- You can systematically sort through problems and provide solution options.
- You have a customer service background.
- You get energy and excitement from helping people.
- You want more.
We began as a small, bootstraped startup from Chicago and we have now grown to be one of the largest SEO providers in the world.
Thanks to our maniacal commitment to Hitting our customers Over The Head (aka. HOTHing) with awesome products and service, we’ve grown to well over 10,000+ high value users all over the world.
Our mission is to help as many people in the world with SEO as possible, and have a blast while doing it.
We currently have a core team distributed throughout the US with a central office in St. Pete Florida, as well as a large international team.
Here are some reasons you want to work with us:
- We are a driven, successful, fun company that is experiencing insane growth.
- We have awesome products, a great reputation, and systems for everything.
- Our branding is nuts. Our mascot is The HOTH monster and we have a 6’ tall HOTH costume.
- We’re awesome. 100% results driven. No bullshiters.
- You will work with a small team to make sure our customers are getting world class support.
- Your contribution will be rewarded with competitive pay.
- Cool office environment in downtown St. Pete.
Skills/Knowledge You MUST Have
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, and you are systems oriented.
- Background in SEO and internet marketing.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.