Creating & Executing Online Marketing Systems
About the Position
We’re looking for an amazing entry level Marketing Coordinator to help us create the best marketing that the SEO industry has ever seen.
As a part of the Marketing team, you will be responsible for helping fueling the growth of a rapidly expanding company.
Over the last few years we have created killer marketing systems to drive qualified leads, nurture them, lead them to a sale, and keep them coming back for more. We use inbound marketing to create a relationship with our visitors so they know, like, and trust us.
Our marketing program has quickly expanded and now it’s time to ramp up and maximize our opportunities.
More specifically, we’re looking to expand in the following areas:
- Inbound / Content marketing
- Paid traffic (Facebook Ads, Adwords, etc)
- Social media
- Growth hacking
- Marketing operations
- And much more
Daily tasks include optimizing campaigns, coordinating marketing efforts, researching and implementing new marketing projects.
You will work directly alongside the CMO to learn and execute these specific marketing strategies.
This is an amazing opportunity to expand your knowledge of digital marketing and work in a fun, rewarding environment.
- You are addicted to learning marketing & testing
- You can take a project and run with it, with limited to zero follow up
- You find typos in almost everything you read
- You are a systems machine and hate disorganization
- You are hungry for growth.
- You invest in yourself
- You have a work hard play hard mentality
We’re one of the best types of companies to work for: We’re already successful and still growing fast, but not so big that you can’t be heard. We have a small team of hustlers and we are nimble and quick. This is a very important position with a high growth opportunity.
We began as a small, bootstrapped startup from Chicago and we have now grown to be one of the largest SEO providers in the world.
Thanks to our maniacal commitment to Hitting our customers Over The Head (aka: HOTHing) with awesome products and service, we’ve grown to well over 20,000+ high value users all over the world.
Our mission is to help as many people in the world with SEO as possible, and have a blast while doing it.
We currently have our core team located in our central office in downtown St. Pete Florida, as well as a large distributed team in the US and internationally.
Here are some reasons you want to work with us:
- We are a driven, successful, fun company that is experiencing insane growth.
- We have awesome products, a great reputation, and systems for everything.
- Our branding is nuts. Our mascot is The HOTH monster and we have a 6’ tall HOTH costume.
- We’re awesome. 100% results driven. No bullshiters.
- Your contribution will be rewarded with competitive pay.
- Cool office environment in downtown St. Pete. FL
Skills/Knowledge you MUST have:
- Basic wordpress skills
- Experience with copywriting
- General understanding of online marketing
- Experience creating systems and leading others
- Expert in meme creation
- Basic graphic design skills are a bonus
Bonus points for any experience with:
- Knowledge of Facebook ads campaigns
- Inbound marketing
- SEO & link building
- Social media management
- Youtube channel management
- Product launches
- Outbound email campaigns
- Writing & running webinars
To apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following requirements:
- Email subject must be: First Name Last Name – Marketing Coordinator
- For instance “Clayton Johnson – Marketing Coordinator” without quotes
- Please attach a resume to your email
- Email body must include an introduction
- Tell us about who you are, why you want the job
- Any extra information that is relevant
- Include the word banana somewhere in the email
- Bonus points for a video introduction of you
If you have any questions about the position please email email@example.com (this is encouraged).