Free Google Keyword Planner Tool
The HOTH Google Keyword Planner Tool helps find high volume terms and phrases that relate to your primary keyword.
Enter a keyword or keyword phrase below and get started with your keyword research!
Why use our free Google Keyword Planner alternative?
Find keywords with data provided by SEMRush the market’s leading SEO tool. For free!
Use our tool to see:
- Keyword search volume
- Cost Per Click (CPC)
- Search Competition
- Number of search results
- Search trend for each keyword
Then when you’ve found the best keywords for your website, you can export them to CSV or download the list as a PDF.
How to Find Targets with Our Keyword Tool
It’s easy to use our tool:
- Just enter the keyword you’d like to get ideas for.
- Then, then look at the list of related terms.
To find long tail keywords with our tool, scan the list for longer terms.
You can also try inputting a 2-3 word keyword to see what long-tail queries are generated.
What to Do with the Keywords You Find
If you’ve ever used Google Adwords Keyword Planner before using The HOTH’s version, then you may already know that there’s a lot you can do with the data:
- Evaluate your competition
- Find high-volume opportunities
- Create new content using them
- Improve your website’s navigation
- Find trending products or services to target
- Find non-competitive long-tail opportunities
- Target those keywords in your PPC campaigns
- Optimize your existing content’s on-page SEO, titles, meta description, etc
- And more!
With so many different applications, using our free keyword tool or a similar one is a necessary step for doing SEO.
Next step: Scroll up and enter your first keyword to start doing some research!