This post is a sales pitch, and I think you’re going to like it.
How do you go from a website with not much traffic to getting over 400k pageviews per month?
It’s way simpler than you think – and you can do it to.
With this system, not only are we able to drive lots of traffic – we get TARGETED traffic. It’s buyer traffic.
What did we do? I’ll tell you:
Our Big Mistake
For a long time, we were just trying to rank our product pages for our end-of-cycle buyer keywords.
This works, but we were missing out on a HUGE portion of traffic.
Fast forward to 2014, we re-started our blog and really started adding content.
We focused on attracting our target audience by creating content that answered our customers top questions, kept them up to date with current industry trends, and content that was useful as a resource for SEO.
The results were insane:
Not only did we create a better relationship with our audience, we became more trustworthy, and our sales shot up – quadruple.
Instead of just pushing our products, we started attracting our target audience through inbound marketing.
On top of that, we started ranking for all kinds of long tail keywords that our audience was searching for.
Needless to say, our traffic started increasing month after month, and so did our leads and sales.
But it isn’t all just rainbows and unicorn farts.
Problems With Most Blogs
The problem is that you can’t just start a random blog and hope for traffic.
There are lots of awful blogs out there that get no traffic and have tons of articles.
You have to do it with a strategy:
- You have to first define who you want to attract: Getting traffic is useless unless it’s the right traffic.
- You have to find out what your target audience wants: That means not coming up with random topics – You need to validate your ideas before you even write anything.
- You have to write in an intelligent, no-fluff, data backed way: Readers have no time for fluffy articles.
- You have to promote each piece of writing: You can put it on your social channels, email, to keep your audience engaged.
Sounds easy right? Well, the real world has a few problems:
You’re probably really busy – It’s very hard to find the time to blog when you have a business to run.
On top of that, outsourcing is hard.
It’s not easy to come up with topics, validate them, find a writer, train them on formatting, do the quality control, and then finally get it posted to your blog.
So we created a solution that solves all of that, and it’s called HOTH Blogger.
Here’s how it works:
- You give us your website details and some information about your target market.
- We research and validate topic ideas that are PROVEN to be popular in your niche – our topics are NEVER random.
- We’ll send over your validated topics so you can pick your favorites.
- Our writers craft an awesome, well-researched, well-formatted, SEO-optimized articles for your blog – complete with authority outbound links and internal linking.
- We’ll send over drafts for approval. You can send the drafts back as many times as you want until you’re 100% satisfied.
- We’ll even post the article directly to your blog if you’d like, fully optimized for SEO.
We want you to get started attracting your perfect audience and increasing your traffic, so you should hop on HOTH Blogger Now!
Here’s How To Get Started:
Click here to check out HOTH Blogger.
Any questions? Let us know in the comments!